Highest load rated boards on the market.
Improves stability and reduces movement.
Surefoot conforms and exceeds the National Grid Board Specification T/SP/E42
- Department for Transport (Safety at street works and road works, October 2013).
- Department for Transport (Practical guide for street works, June 2006).
- DETR (Best practice in street works and highway works, 2001)
Highest rated anti-slip cover on the market, even when wet.
Full colour corporate branding also available.
- Available in three sizes:
- Constructed from SMC.
- Comes in standard yellow, further colours available dependent on minimum order quantity.
Download the Surefoot Brochure today for further technical information
- Electric shock safe.
- Reduced trip hazard.
- Improved stability & reduced movement.
- Impact resistant edges.
- Tough, lightweight & durable.
Certificates & Quality
Tricel manufacture to the highest industry standards. View our certifications for more information.
The Surefoot trench covers are designed to cover excavations up to the following loadings in the case of a trench:
- 1220 x 800 = Load rating: 3.5 tonne vehicle loading over a 700mm trench
- 1080 x 1080 = Load rating: 3.5 tonne vehicle loading over a 500mm trench
- 1600 x 1220 = Load rating: 3.5 tonne vehicle loading over a 900mm trench
The Trench cover is available in a range of colours with moulded in logos to match your corporate identity. As we manufacture the SMC compound in-house, smaller quantities are available to order.
Call us Today for a FREE quote!
If we didn’t answer all your questions and you need more information we will help you